May 26, 2010

Who Needs Hollywood...

when you have St.George right here!! I was listening to the radio while getting ready for work yesterday and I heard them say that James Denton was throwing the 1st pitch at the Roadrunner Baseball game that night. What tha?! JAMES DENTON! as in, MIKE DELFINO from Desperate Housewives! Of course I had to go, along with my friend Brittani Beard and Kylie Jensen! We saw him throw the 1st pitch and that was that. (yeah right!)

 We continued to watch the baseball game when James walked by to talk to this lady. Without even thinking I yelled, "JAMES!!!!" I yelled, it was loud, and he was only like 10 feet away! After talking to the lady he comes over to the bleachers and says, "You just won the loudest fan award!" We talked for a bit and then I said, "I think you should come get a picture with all us ladies!" so he did...
 and I made sure he sat between Brittani and I! 
(and yes, I was "caressing" his back the whole time!)
 So that was fun! He is such a nice person, really laid back, just an average joe! Apparently he bought half the Roadrunners team so that's pretty cool! After that sweet moment it was hard to concentrate on the baseball game! The game was alright...nothing too exciting! About the 4th inning James came back up to take pictures and sign autographs right by us! He was right beside the bleachers, right beside where Kylie is at in the above photo! We were in heaven! We got to look at him ALL dang night! Here's a few more photos...
 James talking to my mom!
My mom asked him if he would come do some plumbing at her house! She was star-struck, even on the phone!
 Not too shabby for a middle-aged man!


 After the ball game, I made it home just in time for all the finales!
 Derek Hough won Dancing With The Stars...

 even though I was rooting for Max and the ESPN girl! 

And then Michael won The Biggest Loser! 
 Everyone looked so great! They are truly inspiring, I cry every week! I only wish, hope, and pray I have the same determination and motivation those people have as I go through my "journey", "adventure", whatever you wanna call it that I'll be going through in the next couple months! Sorry, can't say right now what I'm doing...but, "Be Confident And Take The Challenge!" right? right!

And to top off my already awesome night, I watched Bret Michaels on Jay Leno.
 

FYI...I was already a Bret Michaels/Poison fan before everything that has happened to him recently! I always have been and will always be a Bret Michaels fan! Got it?! He is such a sweet guy! No wonder the ladies love him! He is so funny and he's always making the most out of life! A lot happened to him and instead of taking it easy for awhile...he's going back on tour! Sign Me Up!!! I just love him and his great attitude towards life! What an amazing night! Thank You TELEVISION for making my night so great!
Much Love Ü

2 comments:

stephanie said...

do i know about this little adventure/journey you're taking cuz sisters should know :) love the recap and very sad i missed out and mom got the top phone call instead of me :(

Ksyphi said...

You're so cute Kirstin!!!! I have always loved your personality. Glad your day was so "star-struck" =)
Kim Syphus