May 12, 2010

Viva...

LAS VEGAS!!! No matter what I'm in Vegas for, I always have a great time!! I love Las Vegas!! For once I had a weekend off and how did I spend it....working! Every once in awhile I help with a graduation company, Herff Jones, and they needed some help in Vegas this last weekend so I volunteered to go down with my sister and help out. My dad was suppose to go down but I told him I'd take his place if he would change my oil! It was a fair trade! We worked Friday 2-8 and as we were working I mentioned to my sister that we should try hitting up a show and the lady that she was helping whipped out 2 tickets to Elvis. She had free tickets cause she works for one of the hotels which means, FREE tickets for us!! So that night we went and saw the show Elvis at the Aria! It was awesome, but I like that sort of thing!

Steph and I in front of the huge Elvis head!

Attempting the "Elvis Lip"

After the show we walked the strip and got some late night food at Denny's! Steph went to Amber's and I spent a few more hours out with Brady Jones and his friend Carson. They were down for the Supercross so it was good to catch up with them and play! Even though me and Carson both lost $25 gambling! Someday we will redeem ourselves! Saturday, we laid out by the pool for a bit and then went back to working 2-8. It was a long day but we stayed very busy which was nice! Afterward we got some dinner, went to the Coke Factory and did little shopping in the Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood. All in all, it was a great weekend!
Thanks Sis! Much Love Ü

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kirst! I just love you! You are so cute! I am so glad you commented on my blog so that I can keep up on yours!
Looks like you had a BLAST in Vegas! Even if it was for work! Dust and I LOVE Vegas!;)
Hope all is well!
Love ya!