May 19, 2010

Tuesday Night...

and nothing to do! I'm actually just bored and thought I'd do a quick blog! Life's been going pretty smooth lately. Works been good to me. The patients have been quite...patient and I love that! We've been keeping busy and everyone, for the most part, have been good to me! We've lost a couple patients the last few months which is always sad, one being the little 5 year old boy I talked about previously. He passed away a couple months ago and get this...now his little sister has the same thing! When the parents of the little boy found about his disease they knew not to get pregnant again, but it was already too late and she was pregnant with a little girl. We have now started doing blood draws on their little girl with the same disease. And I think I have a rough life. My heart and prayers go out to this family. I'm so sorry!

Zumba has been fantastic! I just love it and I always have so much fun! I have been going since the first of the year and haven't stopped! I haven't really lost poundage but I feel more toned and...happier! Andrea, our Zumba instructor, has been amazing! Her energy and motivation in unreal. She has really changed my life! The energy she puts into Zumba is what gets me there every night! Thanks so much Andrea for getting this booty into shape!

My summer is already filling up. Family vaca in CALI, Kylee's wedding, Amber's bridal shower AND wedding, a few trips to Vegas, a couple to Salt Lake, SWIM LESSONS start, and on top of all that...work work work! Oh, and that's just in June! If I can get through June I think I'll survive! I'm just excited for the sun to come out!

Well my beloved friends and family...I love you all dearly! Much Love Ü

0 comments: