July 19, 2010

Summer Happenings...

*ZIONS NATIONAL PARK*
Angles Landing
"The Wiggles" (21 to be exact!)
The 1st Part of Angles Landing
The 2nd Part of Angles Landing...no where to go but down!
Highest Point on Angles Landing
Eclipse on the IMAX!!!

*GIRLS NIGHT OUT*
Kylie and I at Texas Roadhouse
(asked if we were sisters 3 times this night! Twice a time before!)


*SHANTEL'S WEDDING*
Drove to and from Salina in the same day just to see my
BFF from Snow College, Shantel Johnson Bishoff!!!


*AMBER'S WEDDING*
Drove to Salt Lake to see one of my favorites...
Amber Hughes Harmer (and Howie)!!!
Me and Ber
The BEST cake eating of ALL time!
Me and Hailee Thompson
(we met out in Jersey when I went to visit Amber and have stayed friends every since!)


*SAN DIEGO, CA*
(there are too many pictures so these are just my favorites!)
just outside our beach house
my awesome sleeping mask
"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond rendition
beach volleyball with the Winters Clan
mom wouldn't take a picture of what we were really doing with that bat!
Padres vs. Toronto...Padres Winning of course!!!
"ma ma ma po po pokerface!"
San Diego Zoo Peacock
dad and his 2 girls...me being his favorite!!!
cruisin' the beach
me and my sis
fits him too perfectly!
ELVIS tickets for the parentals for their birthdays!
San Diego Sunset...oh yea!


*KYLEE'S WEDDING*
My cousin Kylee got married during the week so it was a quick 2 day trip up north.
Steph and I having our own wedding day fun!
Me and My Moms!!! I Love Her!!!


Well there's my summer fun so far... Hope everyone is having just as much as fun as I am!!
Much Love Ü





1 comments:

l a u r e n said...

So that's where you've been all those times you've been gone... ha ha. It looks like you've had a blast!! :)