March 25, 2010

What Would I Do Without...

my Sonicare Toothbrush!!! I had went to the dentist yesterday only to come out with ONE itsy bitsy teeny weeny cavity! I was so surprised! It's been at least 3 years (gross, I know!) since I've been to the dentist. I got kicked off my parents insurance, then had to wait to get on my own insurance, and then I moved to St.George where I didn't know any dentists! I thought for sure the hygienist would at least take an hour just cleaning my teeth and then find out I have a mouth full of cavities but nope, just one little one! I owe it all to my Sonicare toothbrush that I have had for years! And I will admit, I HATE flossing! Takes only a minute but I sincerely hate it so with that...I thank you Sonicare for keeping my teeth nice and clean and healthy! Now on to the hott dentist... So with my poll taking on which dentist to use in St.George, I went with Amber Hughes' pick...                                                                Dr. Nathan Ence!
He is so cute and young and cute! He is very personal-able and seems to know what he is doing! I never did see his smile cause he had a mask on the whole time but those eyes, ahhhh! It's not creepy that I was staring into his eyes right? Where else are you suppose to look when your lying upside down, mouth open wide, possible boogers up the nose, and mood-setting music playing in the background?! Things went so well that we have a date set for the end of April! Guess I better go shopping... gotta look good for the Doc! Much Love Ü

The Best 2 Minutes of My Day

1 comments:

stephanie said...

you are such a nut! glad you had a great visit with the dentist :) and gotta love the sonicares!