June 01, 2011

Did Someone Say...

ZUMBA?! Yes, yes they did and The Warehouse was there and representing! Dixie College had a fundraiser to raise money for more scholarships (which I think I should get one!) and Andrea was one of the instructors of the night. It was sports theme so we got to dress up in our best sports attire! Here's a few pictures of the night...

 Nicole * Roberts * Dayberry/Flashy Pants * Shilee
 Falon * Raelee * Megan * Kathleen * Kim
 Abby, my little high schooler sweetheart
 and Kirsten (with an E), my other little high schooler sweetheart!
 The Warehouse taking over...
I know its blurry but check out how HIGH our Asaki gets!!
 Jen * Andrea * Kirst (and no, I'm not touching her bum!)
 Love these ladies!!
 My friend Kadoosh (Kevin Sills)

The night was fun with lots of Zumba! It's always a good time when all Zumba'ers can get together and Zumba for one night to raise money for a good cause!! I still want one of those scholarships by the way! Much Love Ü

0 comments: